Maximum density of induced 5-cycle is achieved by an iterated blow-up of 5-cycle
József Balogh, Ping Hu, Bernard Lidický, Florian Pfender,
This page is containing computer assisted parts of the paper titled
Maximum density of induced 5-cycle is achieved by an iterated blow-up of 5-cycle.
A preliminary version of the paper can be downloaded here.
You can download the technical things as one archive
Description of the files in c5_computations.zip
We also provide code for APMonitor that is giving an easy
way of checking the numbers, although it does not come with certificate.
- C5_diff_L.dat-s ... Flag Algebra program
- C5_diff_L.output ... csdp output for C5_diff_L.dat-s
- C5_diff_L.result ... csdp solution for C5_diff_L.dat-s
- computation.py ... Computation for equation (2) and Claims 5,6
- flagmatic command.txt ... Flagmatic command for induced C_5s
- mesh-opt.cpp ... C++ code for Claim 8
- roundedMatrices.txt ... rounded flag algebra solution
- rounding.sage ... Sage script for rounding flag algebra
- solve-xi.sage ... Sage script for Claim 4
- APM.X0_funky_degree.txt ... APMonitor code for Claim 6
- APM.X0empty.txt ... APMonitor code for Claim 8
- APM.Xi.bounds.txt ... APMonitor code for Claim 4